Stewarts Office Plants

We supply many businesses across the South, from Sussex and Surrey, through Hampshire and Dorset to Wiltshire and Somerset. For more information about the services we offer visit our home page, or contact us here. In this blog you'll find news, interesting snippets, stories and pictures of our staff's adventures out on the road.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Nature red in tooth and claw

As you may be able to tell by the sudden abundance of posts after months of nothing, here at Stewarts Interior Landscaping we are finally have a period of relative calm.

So I'm reduced to mundane tasks like filing all the photos I have taken and not organised.

As I explained before, we name all our pictures so we can easily find them if we need to show a product to a client.

This photo however doesn't really have a home, so I thought I'd post it on here before I delete it.


I was sat in my office a few months ago... now, the word 'office' makes it sound somewhat more salubrious than it is. For a start it has more than its fair share of cobwebs, being in the corner of a giant greenhouse.

So I was sat in my office when I heard a high pitched drone. I turned round to see a fly trapped in a spider's web, with the spider moving in for the coup de grace.

As regular readers will know I'm not a particularly gifted photographer, but I managed to grab this rather ominous looking picture of the scene. It's probably not a spoiler to say that it didn't end well for the fly.

Jonathan