Stewarts Office Plants

We supply many businesses across the South, from Sussex and Surrey, through Hampshire and Dorset to Wiltshire and Somerset. For more information about the services we offer visit our home page, or contact us here. In this blog you'll find news, interesting snippets, stories and pictures of our staff's adventures out on the road.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Meet the author

I was looking for a picture in our enormous photo archive on our server (the photo gallery on the website is tiny by comparison) and I found a rare picture. One of me!

Rare in two ways:
1. I tend to be in charge of the camera, as we generally take photos of every installation we do. So pics of me tend to be rare.
2. I'm doing some actual work!

I have appeared on this blog back in 2007. But I thought that, having stumbled on this picture, I'd post it so people on the internet can point and laugh.

My reason for searching the archive was to find a photo of Pantone 382C pots for a client. We label all our photos diligently by plant species, pot type and colour, to enable searches like this

These green pots are 382C (as you know, we love green pots), carefully chosen to match this Bridgwater client's logo, as you can see from their sign in the top right of the photograph. It's a really useful result of our pots being hand-made to order. If you know what the colour code of your company's logo is, we can match it.

Jonathan