Stewarts Office Plants

We supply many businesses across the South, from Sussex and Surrey, through Hampshire and Dorset to Wiltshire and Somerset. For more information about the services we offer visit our home page, or contact us here. In this blog you'll find news, interesting snippets, stories and pictures of our staff's adventures out on the road.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Curvy pot that reminds me of...

So I was at our trusty glass fibre container suppliers the other day, where they have various old pots scattered about for use as resprays (we make no secret of that fact that we can do you a good deal on second-hand plant pots if you are budget conscious).

Many of these pots come from other companies, including this orange monstrosity, which I now know to be called a 'Swan', having perused the relevant supplier catalogue.

Now here at Stewarts, we love our Curvy and S-shaped pots. But in my opinion, this is the ugliest plant pot I have ever seen. However it takes all sorts, and I'm happy to hear from people who like it telling me I'm wrong.

It doesn't remind me of a swan at all. In fact I spent the journey back from Somerset mulling over what exactly it did remind me of, before it came to me in a flash: it's a Triffid!

Now all it needs is a poisonous spike to pop out of the top and sting passers by and we have the finished product. I can see that going down very well in some of our shopping centre contracts.

Jonathan