Stewarts Office Plants

We supply many businesses across the South, from Sussex and Surrey, through Hampshire and Dorset to Wiltshire and Somerset. For more information about the services we offer visit our home page, or contact us here. In this blog you'll find news, interesting snippets, stories and pictures of our staff's adventures out on the road.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another silly office sign...

Following on from the delightfully batty "what do we do with this wall?" sign that I saw this spring in a delightfully batty office, I've spotted another bizarre office sign, but this time in a quiet legal office in Winchester.

One can only speculate on what incident led to this sign being installed, and also what the patent application looks like.

If I see any more batty signs while doing maintenance or deliveries, I'll post them here.

Before I had a camera phone, I did once see a very elaborate illustrated notice instructing people on the use of the dishwasher, delivered in the style of the Emperor from 'Return of the Jedi', ending "Now witness the power of a fully armed and operational dishwasher!". No prize for guessing that was an IT office...

Jonathan