Stewarts Office Plants

We supply many businesses across the South, from Sussex and Surrey, through Hampshire and Dorset to Wiltshire and Somerset. For more information about the services we offer visit our home page, or contact us here. In this blog you'll find news, interesting snippets, stories and pictures of our staff's adventures out on the road.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Jonathan here


Hi, I'm in charge of the day-to-day running of Stewarts Office Plants. This involves delivery of new plant displays, and ensuring existing customers receive the highest quality maintenance service. As you can see from the picture, I also handle the removal of particularly tricky plants from their pots, after which I like to pose with my trophy....

If you are an existing customer and you need anything at all, email me without delay!